At Monarch Dental Arts, we serve patients throughout Orange County, including Ladera. If you need a new dentist in Ladera, Dr. Anna Paholiouk is here to provide you with the expert care you need for a beautiful smile, strong teeth, and a healthy life. Contact us now to schedule an appointment in Ladera, and see what makes us different.
Getting To Our Office From Ladera
If you’re in Ladera, visiting our office in Rancho Mission Viejo is easy. We’re less than a 10 minute drive away from most of Ladera. Our address is:
30492 Gateway Place, Suite 210, Rancho Mission Viejo, CA 92694
You can enter our address into your GPS or your phone’s GPS app, or click here to find us on Google Maps. If you’d prefer written driving instructions, we’ve written out some simple turn-by-turn directions below. If you’re coming from Ladera, you’ll be driving on Antonio Parkway for most of the way:
- Use your preferred route to drive from your home in Ladera to Antonio Parkway, and begin driving south
- Depending on where you entered Antonio Parkway, you’ll continue driving for up to 3-4 miles
- When you reach Ortega Highway (CA-74 East), turn left and drive east
- Continue driving on CA-74 East for about 0.2 miles, and then turn left at Gateway Pl
- Continue straight through the traffic circle, and you’ll see our parking lot. We are located just across the street from Sendero Bluffs Senior Apartment Homes
If you have any trouble, need directions, or have other questions about getting to our office, we’re here for you. Feel free to give us a call at 949-392-4222 and get help from our dental team.
Our Comprehensive Dental Services In Ladera
At our office near Ladera, Dr. Anna is here to provide you with a full suite of dental services. Whether you need a family dentist for routine checkups or you’re interested in restoring damaged teeth or replacing missing teeth, we’ve got you covered. Some of our specialties include:
- Preventive care – We offer six-month checkups for the whole family, as well as treatments like dental sealants and fluoride treatments to stop cavities in their tracks, and even oral cancer screenings. You can trust Dr. Anna to keep an eye on your oral health and well-being with preventive dentistry in Ladera.
- Restorative dentistry – From root canals to dental crowns and dental implants, we’re standing by to restore your smile, your self-confidence, and your oral health in Ladera. Explore your options with a consultation at our office today.
- Emergency dentistry – Accidents happen. And if you’re in pain, we’re here to help with same-day emergency dental care. As an experienced Ladera emergency dentist, Dr. Anna will make sure you get the treatment you need to eliminate pain, restore your smile, and prevent further complications.
- Cosmetic dentistry – If you’re not happy with how your smile looks in Ladera, Dr. Anna can help with teeth whitening, veneers, dental bonding, and a variety of other cosmetic treatments. Let us work with you, and give you the smile you truly deserve.
Advanced Dental Technology In Ladera
Our state-of-the-art dental office includes amenities and modern tools that ensure a smooth, accurate, and streamlined treatment process. A few of our investments in modern dental technology include:
- 3D CBCT (Cone Beam Computed Tomography) scanners
- Intraoral cameras
- Paperless digital forms
- Ultrasonic cleaning tools
- Advanced sterilization and sanitation technology
Schedule Your First Visit At Monarch Dental Arts Today!
Are you ready to take control of your oral health in Ladera? Monarch Dental Arts is here for you. We’re just a few miles away, and Dr. Anna provides personalized, holistic, and expert care for patients of all ages throughout all of Orange County. Contact us online or give us a call at 949-392-4222 to schedule today. We’re looking forward to meeting you and your family.